Voici le rapport des dév du week-end. La version 2.70 se rapproche à grand pas, est beaucoup de nouveauté arrive 🙂 .
- Planning and targets for next 2.70 release
- Target and planning list.
- Proposal is to keep “BCon1″ for one more week.
- Sergey Sharbyin thinks his GSoC branch (threaded object update) will be mostly OK for inclusing in 2.70.
- Brecht van Lommel has picked up development for Volume render, but will spend next week mostly on reviewing and bug tracker.
- Thomas Dinges: all platforms have been updated to OpenImageIO 1.3.9 and OSL 1.4.0
- Windows XP discussion: Meeting agrees on waiting two more releases before deciding to drop it. However, the fact we might drop support mid 2014 can be listed on the d/l page.
- Other projects
- Ton Roosendaal mentions shortly that work for Gooseberry (next open movie) is going to start next year, on topics such as CMS and Asset management and the animation/physics system (particles, fur, hair, cloth, nature, massive/crowd sims). Info is going to be public this month hopefully. Working on it!
Developer Meeting Notes : December 8, 2013