La developer meeting note du 2 Février 2014.
Here is a summary of today’s meeting in irc.freenode.net #blendercoders.
1) Blender 2.70 progress
– Planning is still the same! In two weeks we’ll make release candidates.
– Release log in progress:
GE LOD needs a doc still.
– Priority for everyone who works for Dev Fund or Blender Institute: bug tracker!
– Work on tabs for toolbar is in progress, it’s being reviewed using developer.b.o site reports. Check for example:
https://developer.blender.org/D275 (Object mode)
– Proposal to cleanup panels in Image Editor:
– Campbell Barton would like some usability testing on a patch: Gesture based multi-button dragging/editing. https://developer.blender.org/D270
– Sergey Sharybin tested an update to latest Carve library. It supports ngons and edge data interpolation (like uv maps, crease) and will solve several bugs.
Almost finished patch: https://developer.blender.org/D274
Might go in 2.70 yes.
– Tamito Kajiyama: Freestyle API revisions are in git master; work on the Freestyle section of the 2.70 release log is in progress. Special thanks to Folkert de Vries finding and solving bugs.
2) Other projects
– Sergey: at some point next week developer.blender.org could be unavailable due to maintaince.
– Ton Roosendaal: we had a meeting here to map out topics related to the Gooseberry pipeline. Full report coming soon. No big conclusions, just a lot of work ahead