Voici le compte rendu de la developper meeting du dimanche 9 Février 2014.
Here are the notes from today’s meeting in irc.freenode.net #blendercoders.
1) Work on upcoming 2.70 release
– Planning for release didn’t change:
– Image Editor panels are being reshuffled now:
– Crucial bugs to be done are now listed in a special page:
– Showstopper bug is for Windows with non-Ascii character file paths (like Japanese).
Campbell Barton and Tamito Kajiyama will check on it.
– Note! Python scripters who added toolbar buttons should check and/or update scripts, because of news tabs there. Connect Campbell if you need help.
– Sketchfab will submit an add-on to be included in release, using the ‘commercial services’ deal we’ve reviewed and accepted last August. It still needs to be reviewed though.
2) Other projects
– Ton Roosendaal wrote a report of the developer meeting in Blender Institute, to map out issues for the next film project:
– Lukas Toenne started to work on a cleanup compositor code, will be online this week.
– After the meeting, there was a discussion on the status of NPR render in Blender, and the ‘BEER’ project from Bong Wee Kwong.
A new mailing list has been added to discuss work on Blender’s NPR render future: